Quantity Surveyor (Utilities)
£50,000-£60,000 p/a + Car
Alecto Recruitment is proud to be recruiting on behalf of an excellent Multi-Utilities Company based in the Midlands.
- A superb opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to work within utilities
- Exciting opportunity increase your experience with great clients and progression within a successful company.
- This job is site based.
- This is to produce compensation events.
Key attributes of the candidate include:
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Experience of site based jobs
- Strong Experience on either civil engineering or utilities jobs.
- Sub-contractor management experience.
- Experience working for a main contractor
- Experience on civil engineering projects preferred.
- Organised, with good time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Can adapt to different tasks quickly, efficiently and confidently
- Ideally degree qualified or equivalent
- Interpret information and instructions correctly and carry out tasks accordingly
- Experience on commercial projects with a contractor preferred
The candidate must have recent UK experience as a Quantity Surveyor
This position offers a salary bracket of between £50,000-£60,000 p/a (Depending on Experience).
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Chas Earl, Alecto Recruitment Ltd. .
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted