I am working with a leading Management Company in regards to a M&E Asset Surveyors opportunity in the Midlands, working on a number of Public Sector/Education properties across the region.
Long term contract.
- Carry out condition surveys on all buildings, primarily for Mechanical and Electrical equipment.
- Obtain an asset list that can generate a full PPM planner
- Capture assets and their attributes and condition on hand held device
- Be able to quickly & reasonably assess asset condition without intrusive or invasive inspections
- Obtain an asset list that can be cross referenced for compliance.
- An asset list that can be cross referenced to budget costs.
- Identify all critical plant equipment for running the site(s).
- Identify all business critical assets and condition grade accordingly.
- Create a forward planning maintenance program (life cycle data).
- Barcode assets for easier identification and 'scanned' maintenance.
- Identify equipment, plant from sites that are in and out of scope.
- Identify business risk around assets.
- Engage with Asset Data Collection Team and Maintenance Team
- Be able to understand and work-off building floor plans independently without escort or full site induction
- Be willing to undergo Security Clearance checks if required
- Minimum of City & Guilds Qualified
- Strong background in M&E Asset Surveying of Public Sector and Commercial properties
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.