Security Officer - Corporate Support Birmingham
Security Officer - Corporate Support - Guaranteed minimum of 40 hours per week
Birmingham and surrounding areas
Site related pay £7.50 - £9.70 per hour
Cordant Security are currently looking for Corporate Security Support Officers to be based in the Birminghamarea. You will be asked to cover multiple sites across our prestigious client base. Interested candidates must have a valid frontline SIA licences/SIA training certificates.
Responsibilities of the Corporate Security Officer:
- Ensure the safety and security of people, premises and property
- Undertake patrols and inspections
- Cover gatehouse, reception & lock/unlock duties
- Assist staff and visitors to site
- Ensure all H&S policies are adhered to
- Ensuring that no unauthorised persons are permitted in prohibited areas
- Maintain an accurate record of any incidents that occur
Requirements of the Corporate Security Officer:
- Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
- Clear communication & administration skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- A full UK driving licence and access to own transport is essential for this role
- Security systems knowledge & telephone/switchboard skills
Incentives for the Corporate Security Officer:
- Contractual guaranteed minimum of 40 hours per week
- Working a mixture of days, nights and weekends and covering 12 hour shifts. Applicants will need to be flexible.
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- Full and ongoing training with a view for career development
- A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods and services
- Company Contributed Work Place Pension
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.