Architect required for a well-established Architectural and Interior Design practice with over 20 years' experience in Birmingham that specialise in mainly commercial projects that offer the full design service. Projects range from listed building, green field sites, gyms to restaurants and nightclubs. Clients include the likes of ODEON, Wagamama's and Grosvenor Casinino's.
The Architect will be responsible for job running on a range of Cinema projects in the value of 1 million to 2 million and also help the and the wider team in providing architectural designs, preparing and presenting design proposals using AutoCAD/Revit and providing solutions on retails/commercial projects.
The Architect will ideally have 3+ years' post part 3 experience and be proficient in Photoshop and SketchUp. The Architect will be articulate and well presented as the role will involve meeting clients on occasions. AutoCAD, Photoshop and SketchUp are essential for the role
Architect Position Overview
- Collating and organising technical information
- Contributing to the detailed design process and coordinating detailed design information
- Contributing to meetings and document preparation
- Extensive design experience working directly with the end user or occupier.
- Confidence managing both clients and projects
- Ability to deliver all aspects of a project, both independently and as part of a team
Architect Position Requirements
- 3+ years post part 3 qualification experience in Architecture (ideally in a UK practice)
- AutoCAD, SketchUp and Photoshop Essential
- Experience in Cinema projects preferred but not essential
- Experience in residential and commercial
- Technically confident and enthusiastic
Architect Position Remuneration
- Salary £35k to £40k DOE
- 20 days Holiday + Bank Holiday
- Other Company Benefits
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy