Head of Pricing - Energy Sector
A Head of Pricing is required by a fast-growing energy provider to take responsibility for pricing policy, products and regulatory affairs for the company`s Domestic & SME gas and power portfolio. As part of the senior management team, you`ll be operating a high volume-low margin activity, where key areas are critical to profitability.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure accuracy of pricing and mitigation of operational risk.
- Continuous improvement of the Cost of Goods model, adapting and updating for known industry requirements.
- Understand the regulation & industry changes that will impact Pricing & Product related areas.
- Insight/analysis for product/tariff pricing, staying up to date with market trends.
- Produce monthly KPI slide pack of all Pricing activity.
- Attend monthly Board to present findings on market conditions and provide impact analysis to show how effective our prices are.
- Work in conjunction with Sales & Acquisition managers to ensure products are achieving business plan goals.
- Leading the Pricing team, to ensure a right first time approach on all deliverables. Ensure the team are engaging with the right stakeholders at the right time.
- Supporting the business - pro-active engagement, going the extra mile & considering the wider business on actions & decisions.
You will have strong experience in a commercial role in the electricity/gas industry with a technical understanding of wholesale gas/power markets and direct industry costs. You ideally be proficient in managing pricing systems and processes and possess strong analytical skills with experience of risk modelling. In addition you must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.