Business Development Manager - Training Sector
OVERVIEW: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Business Development Manager to join an established and expanding private training provider. You will be a passionate communicator with the ability to build rapport easily and have a proven track record in sales within an educational environment. A fantastic starting salary, very attractive commission structure and excellent benefits are on offer.
Experience of working in a similar role is essential, as identifying effective workforce training solutions that address an employer's current and future business needs will be crucial to your success. Knowledge of government funded training would also be advantageous.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Based from a training centre in Birmingham, the majority of the role will include developing and nurturing existing client relationships and engaging with new clients and businesses across the UK. Full driving license and access to a car is essential.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: BUSINESS DEVELOMENT MANAGER
- Engaging with Employers, selling and promoting various training courses to new and existing clients across the UK
- Securing new business via outbound sales calls, networking, presentations and face-to-face meetings.
- You will maintain effective relationships with internal colleagues to ensure services are delivered to an excellent standard
- Maximise opportunities to provide added value to programmes and services
EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- You will need to be self-managing and highly motivated with an ability to secure new employer clients through a variety of new business development approaches, including; cold calls, meetings, presentations and events
- You should have good working knowledge and experience of government funded training programmes
- You will hold a proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Minimum of 2 years Business Development Experience in an Educational environment
- Excellent account management and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and manage own diary
- Full UK Driving License and use of own vehicle
SALARY/BENEFITS: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Starting salary range between £25k - 28k, attractive bonus structure OTE 48K
- Full travel expenses
- Business tools (laptop and phone)
- Excellent fringe benefits and opportunity for personal development with further qualifications
Please Note: Oakmoor Recruitment receive a high number of applications and are not always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and we will keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies. All applications must be eligible to work in the UK.