Technical Support Engineer
To install and service machines on behalf of the company, providing support and advice to our customers, whilst achieving targeted business objectives, working to the highest standards of customer service, maximizing the business potential.Main Duties & Responsibilities.
- To process benchmark requests ensuring that they are supported correctly ready for build.
- Building of parts on all machines ensuring that the data is recorded for each build.
- To help organize and run the trade shows, including the layout / building of the stands.
- To install and service machines in the UK, Europe and World Wide, providing training to our customers.
- To provide technical support within the department.
- To resolve mechanical and electrical issues.
- To assist in developing and adding to the quality of the products and services we offer.
- To be able to provide accurate information and advice to our customers.
- To build strong relationships with existing customers and develop that relationship to utilize our products and services within the company.
- Identify new business opportunities associated with our products and services.
- Ensure all company systems and procedures are effectively operated within company guidelines.
- Regular two-way communication with the employer, keeping him/her informed of activity and performance.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76128765