Job Title: Driver
Are you a Driver looking for a role in the Birmingham area collecting loads from clients and delivering them to senders? You must have a full UK Drivers Licence.
Reliable with the ability to work harmoniously as a member of a small close knit operational team. Well-presented who is a good communicator with the ability to work extended hours if necessary.
- Check email, text and voicemail for any operational changes
- Check van to ensure it is in a roadworthy condition
- Undertake daily collections from customers and deliver the freight into as in-structed
- Inform Area Operations Manager as soon as possible if there are any holdups preventing you getting to your collections or deliveries.
- Driver can contact customer initially to advise of late running and inform Ops Control Tower / Area operations Manager once done
- Inform Area operations Manager about any problems you, the customer or the de-livery depots have or are having.
- Full driving licence
- FLT licence to drive FLT preferred (training will be provided if necessary)
- Self- Motivated
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to build positive relationships with customers and partner organisations
ACS are recruiting for a Driver. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Driver please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Driver. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Driver with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Driver role you desire.