An exciting Procurement Manager role for a growing business in Birmingham. The role gives the successful candidate the opportunity to make the role their own and continue to develop the procurement portfolio across the organisation.
Micheal Page are pleased to be working with a forward thinking third sector business where the internal profile and value of procurement continues to grow.
- To deal with all ERDF (European Regional Development Fund) requirements across the organisation and liaising with key stakeholder on this.
- Being the point of contact for advise and guidance on procurement strategy and contract needs across the organisation.
- Increase awareness of procurement across the organisation.
- Knowledge and understanding of ERDF.
- Knowledge and understanding of OJEU regulations.
- Experience improving procurement process, driving best value and increasing the procurement portfolio across an organisation.
- CIPS of equivalent qualification.
£38,000 to £45,000 + benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76181388