Sustainability Engineer Mechanical Design
Leading UK multi-disciplinary consultancy are looking for an experienced Sustainability Engineer (Mechanical Design) for a number of construction projects working out of their Birmingham office.
- Design of Mechanical Engineering Systems for Construction Projects.
- Site surveys, supervision and monitoring of engineering installation works.
- Preparation of reports.
- Consultancy advice on ME systems, BREEAM and renewable technologies.
- Ability to carry out SBEM/EPC calculations.
Skills & Experience
- Degree in Building Services Engineering (or similar) and working towards Chartered Engineer status.
- Experience of Mechanical Design and Thermal Modelling.
- Software experience: IES, Hevacomp, Cymap, AutoCad, Revit MEP, MS Office
- Systems will include: HVAC, Cooling, H&CWS, AGD, Steam, Fuels, Medical Gasses, BMS and Sustainable Technologies.
Competitive salary package and clear career progression.
We look forward to receiving your application.