Are you a successful Master Technician looking for a new challenge?
Discover an amazing opportunity with a busy Prestige main dealer!
Automotive Master Technician - Birmingham
£32,000 basic OTE £37,000
Working Hours: Mon - Fri 8.30am-5pm
Our client is seeking an experienced Master Technician to join their already successful motor trade team working within a busy prestige main car dealer.
As a Master Technician, you'll demonstrate strong ability with diagnostics and electrical repair as well as service and routine maintenance. In addition to diagnostic and repair work you will be responsible for supporting junior technicians and assisting with management.
You will be Working in a fast-paced environment on a whole range of vehicle brands, supporting colleagues and liaising directly with customers, means that no two days are ever the same.
Master Technician Responsibilities:
- Carrying out in depth diagnostics, service and repair of vehicles to the highest standards, including diagnosis of electrical and electronic problems
- Train, coach and develop workshop and service team members on any new products or technologies to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Assisting with the distribution of jobs to Technicians
- Liaising with customers on technical/product issues
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work
- Deal with escalated complex queries from other Technicians and external customers
The ideal Master Technician:
- A relevant, automotive NVQ Level 3 or City and Guilds qualification
- A strong background in diagnostic repair
- A full UK Driver's Licence
- Methodical problem-solving skills
- The ability to accurately follow written and verbal instructions
- The ability to quickly grasp new vehicle technologies
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity within your already successful career and would like to join this highly successful prestige motor company then apply today!
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Vauxhall, Nissan and many more