Primary Teachers needed - Relocate to London - Flexible start
Primary Teachers needed for London Schools - Flexible start dates
£28,098 - £38,241
Relocate to London
Immediate start, January 2018 start & May 2018 start dates
The government missed their quota for NQT's for the 5th year in a row and with more and more Teachers coming out of Education, the demand for good practitioners is higher than ever.
Due to this high demand for Primary Teachers in London, we would be interested to hear from candidates who would be interested in relocating to London.
We cover North, East, South & West London and work with Local Authority, Academy, Independent and Free schools. These schools vary in size from small 1 form entry schools to larger 7 form entry schools. From Outstanding schools to schools that require improvement.
Whether you are an experienced Teacher or Newly Qualified Teacher and interested in relocating to London, we would love to hear from you.
Being a Teacher in London can be challenging but also extremely rewarding.
You can expect a premium on your Salary for the Inner London pay-scale and in a lot of cases, due to the demand, we can pay above what your current pay-scale would be. We can offer daily, short term, long term, part-time and full-time work
- Candidates must have a PGCE with QTS or be an NQT
- Overseas Trained Teachers must have the UK Naric equivalent
- Candidates must have the right to work and live in the UK
- Must have an up to date DBS registered on the update service
- Candidates must attend a pre-registration interview with us prior to any trials or jobs that we send you for.
- Must have recent, relevant experience teaching in a UK Primary school
- Must have up to date knowledge of the relevant age curriculum, EYFS, KS1 or KS2
If you would like to discuss our relocation package and to find out more about the roles that we are able offer, please submit your CV by following the process below.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'