ANPR Maintenance Engineer, Warwick West Midlands
Every time you pick up the phone, surf the Internet, travel on a motorway, catch a train, bus or tube, or even dial 999; chances are telent have enabled the technology to make this happen.
We'd be delighted to hear from you if you have the following experience:
- Competent to Requirements of BS7671 17th Edition Regulations;
- Competent to the Requirements of HERS8;
- Ability to understand equipment MCE0141 specifications;
- Experience in other similar fields with transferable skills will also be taken into account.
- This is a field based role covering West Midlands.
- Carrying out reactive, preventative and planned maintenance on ANPR cameras and associated equipment;
- Interrogate ANPR failures of all types, carry out fault analysis, diagnose root cause and repair of equipment;
- When required complete periodic inspections in line with customer requirements;
- Attendance and 'Make Safe' of Emergency RTA faults in line with stringent customer requirements;
- Deliver the highest level of service to our customer through an innovative & proactive approach to reactive and preventative maintenance;
- As and when required, provide support to other areas of telent including other maintenance areas and chargeable works.
- Proactively identify and undertake Preventative Maintenance measures to reduce fault rates;
- Ensure all consumables are maintained on vehicle to required levels;
- Complete all personal admin tasks within company timescales;
- Liaise on a daily basis with the local telent Fault Desk to ensure effective fault attendance
- Ensure that all faults are cleared on all telent and customer fault systems;
- Report all health and Safety near misses using telent's telsafe system;
- Work in the "telent way" Flexibility, Commitment, ability to work as part of a team, being positive and collaborative.
Business Operations Skills - Qualifications:
- C&G 2381;
- C&G 2391 preferred, but not essential;
- G39 Certificated.
- Although relevant training shall be provided, the successful candidate will be required to learn new skills and equipment through proactive investigations, use of documentation & technical manuals and via onsite training with other experienced engineers/technical support.
Excellent employee benefits:
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
- An employee-funded car leasing scheme
- Occupational health support
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.