Call Centre Advisor
New opportunity not to be missed! Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a Call Centre Advisor to join their growing team. Due to their extraordinary growth, our client is expanding their Call Centre team based in Shirley, West Midlands. In return, they offer their Call Centre Advisor a salary of £16,000 per annum, OTE of £20,000 plus excellent benefits.
Are you passionate, determined and driven to succeed? If so, this could be the perfect position for you!
What you will be doing as their Call Centre Advisor?
- Ensure efficient use of data from system generated tasks and external data
- Efficiently make outbound calls to smooth the customer journey and actively promote our clients product
- Accurately report on all outcomes of calls made in line with business procedures and keep an up to date and accurate pipeline
- Assist with answering inbound calls as and when required
- Manage email queries alongside outbound calls to maximize efficiency and speed of resolution for our customers
- Effectively liaise with LPEs with regards viewings and bookings to ensure the best possible customer journey.
- Undertake any reasonable ad hoc duties as and when required
What do they look for in a Call Centre Advisor?
- Anticipates, responds to and seeks to exceed the expectations of existing and potential customers
- Shows support for business values and demonstrates a high level of honesty and integrity
- Responds positively to changing business circumstances and readily adapts behaviour to maintain effective performance
- Able to work in a well-structured manner with strong organisational skills
- Able to work to set deadlines, accurately and with an attention to detail
- Builds and maintains good working relationships, demonstrating strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good level of literacy and numeracy skills
- You may currently be working as an Inbound Call Centre Advisor, Outbound Call Centre Advisor, Telesales Advisor, Sales Executive, Call Centre Agent, Customer Service Advisor.
They offer a fantastic benefits package!
- A competitive salary with excellent bonus and commission package
- 25 day’s holiday after meeting a length of service benchmark
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Perkbox (an amazing benefits platform giving employees access to highstreet and online discounts, an employee assistance programme and a wellbeing hub)
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- An exciting environment filled with amazing, talented people to work with!
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career our client is the perfect choice to build your future. Why not click apply today and become their Call Centre Advisor – don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity.
Successfully screened applicants will be invited to attend an Assessment Centre at our client’s offices.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76042769