Field Service Engineer
Inkjet Field Service Engineer
£25 - 30k (Salary Negotiable DoE)
Covering the Midlands area
Benefits include Company Car, Expenses etc.
My client are actively seeking a Wide Format Inkjet Field Service Engineer to join its UK National Support team. The Inkjet Field Service Engineer will repair, maintain, train, and install wide format printers, provide technical phone support, and convert customers to our OEM range of Solvent, UV, DTG and DTS Printers, ink and Media products sold and supported by the company nationally.
- Provide On-Site technical services related to the installation, calibration, and repair of wide format printers, Trimmers/Cutters and Laminators.
- Provide telephone support to the sales team, existing, and prospective customers in the use of wide format printers, inks and media.
- Provide On-Site technical and application training in the use of wide format printers.
- Provide On-Site technical support for customers on installation of the companies' wide format printer range and conversion to the ColourSure Ink products.
- Travel to customer locations is required.
- Experience installing, maintaining, and/or repairing wide/super-wide format printers.
- Strong customer care focus.
- Attention to technical and reporting detail.
- Experience in providing technical phone support would be an advantage.
- Good driving record.
Do you have the required experience for ths position? Click Apply now and suitable candidates will be contact immediately.