Group Management Accountant
Alexander Daniels have been engaged to work with a leading services based business that have experienced exponential growth in recent years. The business has an excellent opportunity for a driven qualified Accountant to assume a Group Management Accountant position within it highly thought of and prestigious offices in Birmingham City Centre.
The Group Management Accountant will be responsible for providing first class financial control and reporting across the Group. You will put together the statutory and management accounts, prepare and present packs at board meetings where you will discuss commercial issues and complete adhoc requests from your key stakeholders. This is not a typical Financial Accounting role - confidence and an ability to challenge senior management is essential to being able to succeed in this role.
Ideally you will;
- Be ACA/ACCA Qualified, ideally with 2-4 years PQE
- Have a solid and thorough accounting knowledge of IFRS (UK GAAP and US GAAP would be of advantage)
- Looking to build on your business partnering skills and work in a fast paced and commercial global business;
- Be a strong communicator with excellent interpersonal communications skills - you will need to have the ability to work and influence all levels of management; and
- Have the ability to think outside your own area of responsibility.