We have an excellent opportunity to work for a global FMCG based in Rugby , my client is looking for 2 experienced Warehouse Operatives to become part of their operations team who are committed to providing a first class service to our customers.
The working hours are10pm until 6am, if you have experience of working a night shift then this would be beneficial .
To provide accurate and prompt picking, packing and dispatch of the depot warehouse goods
The role requirements are to complete various warehouse tasks, as safely, accurately and as efficiently as possible upholding the highest standards of health and safety at all times. Also includes other duties to help maintain the efficient and successful working of the warehouse
Key Duties and Accountabilities (will include but not be limited to)
- Co-operate fully with the sites safety requirements.
- Receive deliveries of customer stock from trailers into warehouse. Check quantities, record receipt and pass on paperwork
- Pick and pack customer orders to achieve agreed turn-round targets, dispatching orders with appropriate paperwork. Both full pallet and manual case/break picked from the racking and ground locations.
- Load trailers with customer goods in timely manner
- Put away of customer goods from the warehouse floor into the racking.
- Manual handling of products
- Signing for and accepting responsibility for tasks that have been completed.
- Housekeeping, both physical completion and hygiene checks.
- Stock integrity and quality checks.
- Keep warehouse and outside forecourts clean and tidy including shelf dusting, keeping gangways clear and litter removal.
Key Experience and Qualifications:
- Good communication & team working skills
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills
- A professional manner
- Experience operating within a warehouse environment
- Good computer literacy (Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel)
Please apply for the role is you have warehouse experience and happy to work night shifts 10 pm until 6pmParkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.