£18,000 - £20,000
A leading UK Commercial Investigations Company is looking to recruit a dynamic, proactive and ambitious individual for a combined telemarketing and marketing role with tremendous potential for growth within a small, goal-orientated team.
Duties for the role include:
- Uploading and analysing e-shots.
- Uploading content, articles and podcasts onto the website.
- Sending brochures to potential clients.
- Posting regular daily updates on social media sites such as LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Involvement in writing press releases and liaising with journalists.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Previous marketing and telemarketing experience.
- Experience with Wordpress and Santoria.
- Experience working with CRM systems.
- Cordial and professional phone manner.
- Hard working, conscientious, and confident - get up and go attitude a must!
- Team player.
If you feel you meet the key requirements and are interested in hearing more then please apply to Bell Cornwall Recruitment - we would love to hear from you!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales