Personal Tax Specialist
PERSONAL TAX SPECIALIST
We are working with a prestigious Accountancy firm who due to their continuous growth they are expanding there team and are looking to recruit an experienced Personal Tax Specialist to join their thriving Accountancy Practice.
This is a position which is a full-time role and will based at our clients office in Leamington Spa. The Personal Tax Specialist will report to the Senior Tax Manager.
Applicants should be experienced in the preparation of self- assessment tax returns and personal tax and be aware of the latest changes in legislation. You will have your own portfolio and subsequent workload to manage and will be working to tight deadlines.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Preparing personal tax computations and tax returns, and trusts with some non-domiciles, including inheritance tax, capital gains tax, income tax, partnership and tax issues relating to UK family trust.
- Supporting team members by reviewing tax calculations and returns prepared by other members of the team.
- Dealing directly with HMRC with both general queries and investigations.
- Working on a portfolio of clients
- General administration to ensure internal policies and procedures are adhered to.
To be a success in this role applicants should:
- Possess the ability to prioritise a large, busy and varied workload.
- Have excellent time management skills.
- Have a lively and confident manner and can work well under pressure.
Accountancy Practice or previous HMRC personal Tax experience is essential
ATT/CTA or ACCA desirable, but not essential.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Don't delay and apply today, my client is looking to interview as soon as possible.