Commercial Finance Partner
Are you looking for a role within a strong and stable business who continue to outperform the market?
We are working with a great business in Derby to recruit a Finance Business Partner. They are not a household name, they are not a company which would jump out as the 'dream company’ based on what they do and how 'big their brand is.’ But, what they do offer is, a great work life balance, a company with a healthy P&L and a team which is very supportive and friendly. This company is the sort of place where people stay for many years. They ensure the roles are interesting, varied and challenging and they ensure people receive the training and development they need to keep progressing internally.
If you don’t want to be a cog in a machine, and you want to work for a friendly, stable and successful business then this could be a great option.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analysis of budgets and forecasts including working with a range of stakeholders acting as the first point of contact for their queries
- Investment analysis and appraisals analysing new business opportunities
- KPI reporting and investigation into results along with commentary.
- Financial modelling and analysis
- Support with financial modelling processes for commercial decision making
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified