My Client is an established Regional Contractor in the West Midlands specialising in New Build projects. With continued growth within the region, they are looking for an experienced Site Manager/Finishing Manager in Birmingham. This is a project worth over £25 million, with new build houses, apartments, and luxury apartments.
- Management of multi-trades/Subcontractors
- Monitoring works programme with Project Manager
- Arranging and attending progress meetings with Clients
- Quality Checks
- Monitoring Health & Safety on-site and ensuring Company procedures are adhered to
- Reviewing Quality Assurance
- Checking material measurement and take-offs from drawings
Successful candidates will possess:
- SMSTS Qualification
- First Aid Certificate
- CSCS Card
- Scaffolding Certificate (desirable but not essential)
- +8 years' experience working on finishing, fit-out or internal works
- Carpentry/Joinery background
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong time management skills with ability to prioritise works
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.