Randstad UK takes the lead in shaping the world of work by matching candidates with companies that will help them reach their full potential, and matching clients with people who will work to successfully develop their business. We do this by combining our human touch with technology-driven solutions and tools.
We have a fantastic and rewarding opportunity to join Randstad as a Regional Director.
The Regional Director will be responsible for the day to day running and leadership of our Business Solutions division in the north. You will be providing strong and inspirational leadership to the line managers and team for this business with a strong growth mindset - we have ambitious plans to grow over the next 2 years, generous rewards are on offer for the person that achieves this… Are you that person? If so, read on!
The successful candidate will have previous experience working in a fast paced sales environment , be sales driven with a winning attitude, and have demonstrable experience of leading successful sales teams.
You will be responsible for:
- Driving growth and a sustainable high performance culture across Randstad Technologies
- Positively influencing consultants and managers, enabling them to achieve the business sales goals
- Creating business plans and robust sales pipelines with existing and new clients
- Bringing on brand new clients and "pitching" for new business
- Recruiting top talent in the Bristol market to enable profitable growth
- Providing advice and guidance on complex business issues
- Contributing to the direction and management, setting targets to encourage growth
- Building and maintaining professional links with new and existing clients
To be successful in this role you will display:
- An optimistic outlook
- Inspirational leadership
- Strong business acumen
- Be driven and have a passion for winning
- Proven track record in sales and achieving targets
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- The ability to mentor, coach and develop people
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If you want to join one of the world's largest recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you growing one of our key specialist businesses, then we want to hear from you!!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application