This leading-edge Property Management company are looking for an experienced Property Manager to oversee several luxury Residential Developments between Birmingham to Stoke. The successful candidate will be covering the areas of Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Telford, Stafford and Stoke.
As a Property Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day operations and the health & safety management of several developments between Birmingham to Stoke. This is a home-based role with regular site visits required.
Duties will include:
- Operations and soft facilities management of each site
- Management of on-site staff
- Drive the delivery of 5* customer service standards across the developments
- Key point of contact and face of the organisation for the residents
- Health and safety responsibility; Checking the buildings daily for any health and safety risks and hazards
- Organising and overseeing contractors in relation to repairs and maintenance
- Supplier / Contractor management
- Other related duties
The ideal candidate will be experienced within the Residential Property Management Industry.
- Have previous experience within a similar role.
- IRPM qualification would be ideal but is not essential
- Experience in dealing with residents, contractors and other 3rd parties is essential
- Professional always, both on the phone and face to face
- Very organised
- Able to work well under pressure
- Articulate with excellent communication skills
- Confident in handling complaints and enquiries
For the right candidate, a long-term career opportunity exists. So, if you are interested in this position, please send your CV immediately detailing salary expectations, notice period and availability for interview.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion