My client, a leading leisure group based in Wolverhampton, is looking to recruit a SEO Executive.
A leisure and sport business with a national presence. This will partner with key stakeholder in locations across the UK.
The role will encompass:
- Define SEO best practice and support delivery of this
- Perform link research and outreach link building to drive quality traffic to websites
- Provide technical guidance to the Digital team to optimise website architecture, page prioritisation, site maps and meta-data
- Engage with marketing teams, providing guidance and support to enable them to deliver optimised copy, content and keywords, to drive website traffic
- Ensure alignment between meta data and page content to maximise search engine rankings
- Undertake regular site audits
- Regularly monitor SEO ranking and analytics tools and implement appropriate changes as required
The ideal candidate for this SEO Executive role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Thorough understanding of SEO principles and its relationship with digital marketing and CRM
- Demonstrable experience of driving traffic through SEO activities
- Strong SEO copywriting skills
- Experience of using SEO and analytics tools to shape strategy and ongoing activities
Highly competitive package.