Financial Planning Manager
Financial Planning Manager, Manufacturing, Circa £45K Redditch
Leading Manufacturing based in Redditch
· Budget Plans: Ensures budget plans and operations align with company goals and objectives.
Reviews and approves proposed operational budget plans.
· Budget Reports: Oversees the preparation of various financial reports including budget estimates,
plans or analyses. Reviews financial reports and reporting methods.
· Implementation: Ensures department-wide implementation of established budgeting policies and
· Projects: Schedules projects with budget analysts and monitors progress.
· Policies: Works closely with personnel in other departments to ensure compliance with financial
systems policies and procedures. Adheres to the procedures of the company manual.
· Management: Develops and mentors a competent workforce through recruitment, training, coaching
and establishing goals and objectives that drive the organisation.
· Other responsibilities as assigned or required.
Minimum of 5 years experience in a large multinational organisation in increasingly responsible positions
or in public accounting. Must have at least 2 years management experience. Must have a thorough
knowledge of budgeting, cash management and financial analysis processes. Ability to effectively
communicate at all levels of the organisation. Excellent analytical, time management, organisation and
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance necessary; MBA or CPA preferred. 2-5 years supervisory
experience required. Proficient in all Microsoft applications as well as Lotus Notes, SAP and Cognos.
Salary Circa £40K + £6K Car allowance