Customer Service Support
CUSTOMER SERVICE / OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
LOCATION Leamington Spa
SHIFT TIMES Various shifts available 5 from 7 days
(Flexibility to work outside of these hours may be required)
Here at Yodel, we handle millions of parcels - and that makes for some excellent career opportunities for customer focused administrators. As a key member of our friendly service centre team, you will support activities right across our operation, working closely with managers, drivers and warehouse colleagues to deliver an exceptional service to our customers.
Duties will include:
- Full involvement from parcel dispatch through to returns
- All administration duties relating to the smooth running of the depot
- Assisting with new starter inductions
- Performing compliance and process checks for your management team
- Assisting customers with any queries that they may have
- Ensuring parcels are delivered on time
To join us as a customer service administrator you will need:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A good working knowledge of MS Office
- Good attention to details
- An excellent customer service attitude
- The ability to communicate with a diverse customer base
If you are ambitious, customer focused, thrive on a challenge, have the ability to deliver an exceptional customer experience and enjoy working as part of a team, we want you to be part of the Yodel story.
To search for and apply for opportunities in your area, please click on the apply button.