Sales Administrator - Kenilworth - £18,000
Are you currently seeking a brand new career in Sales Administration?....if so this could be the perfect job for you!
Our highly established client based in Kenilworth, Coventry are recruiting for a Sales Administrator to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis due to growth and expansion of business.
Day to day duties include:
- Provide administrative assistance to the Head of Sales, Sales Managers and Sales Analyst and Coordinator, producing letters, memos, reports, spreadsheets, filing etc
- General administration for the sales department
- Investigate Sales related complaints and track progress
- Produce weekly and monthly reports for regional management team, Group and Independent Financial Advisers within required deadlines
- Produce a monthly board report spreadsheet and typed report
- Produce and collate all relevant information for inclusion in the Board Report
- Liaise with sales consultants and ensure they receive relevant copies of letters, price lists, memo’s, reports etc.
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions
- Contribute to improving the business and enhancing the reputation of the company by putting forward new ideas and by implementing change when requested to do so.
Experience and Skills required:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Advanced knowledge and application of Word, Excel and Access databases, with an emphasis on Excel (Pivot Tables, V-LOOKUP, Macros)
- Industry knowledge preferred but not essential.
Full Time, Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
£18,000 Per annum
***Please note due to high volume of applications if you have had no response within 5 working days then please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful***