Our client , a forward thinking and growing business operating in Tamworth, need a full time administrator to work within their team and with full training will become a fully experienced administrator.
This is an excellent opportunity for an outgoing and confident individual who can work well in a team and on your own initiative.
You will be working with the New Business Team and on day to day basis you will work with key members of staff to manage account suppliers, customers and be responsible for all process documentation.
* Loading proposals onto the CRM database
* Raise documents to issue to customers
* Answering incoming calls in a professional manner
* Managing supplier approval files and obtaining trade references
* Obtaining upgrade figures
* Chasing calls via the diary system
* General Administration duties
The successful applicant needs to have good attention to detail and to be accurate, approachable, works well under pressure and be able to learn at a fast pace,
GCSE or equivalent in English & Maths.
Great basic, plus pensions and Private Health cover and the opportunity to progress