Digital Campaign Executive
SF Group are currently recruiting a Campaign Digital Executive for a financial services company based in the West Midlands.
As Campaign Digital Executive you will be responsible of ensuring the implementation of successful marketing campaigns and associated marketing literature alongside corporate partnership team for key partners. You will be joining the campaign management team as part of the marketing services division, it is an internal function responsible for the delivery of marketing campaigns through multimedia and printed communication channels.
- Maintain effective communication with internal departments to plan and implement marketing programmes
- Take responsibility for all marketing related activities within individual remit
- Identify when any additional information is needed and proactively ensure this is provided
- Self-educate on specific requirements, to suit the audience and channel
- Take ownership of and drive development of strategic projects as briefed by MSM
- Ensure compliance with internal processes and undertake internal auditing
- Liaise with all relevant internal and external contacts, including: wider Marketing Team, Legal, and suppliers
- Trafficking visuals, copy, amends, approvals and proofs
- Obtaining sign-off from relevant stakeholders
- Issue and adherence to timing plans
- Adhering to current policies, procedures and processes
- Production of status reports, timing schedules, project plans, Exec Reports and other as required in a timely manner
- Key internal point of contact for specific brands and un-allocated brands on a project by project basis
- Management of hard copy and online job bags
- Ensure delivery against budget
- Provision of quotes – challenging and devising ways to be more creative and save money
What’s on offer?
My client is offering £ 25,000 + an excellent benefits package (Up to 8% bonus, Up to 6% pension, life assurance and career development plan)