Management & Purchasing Assistant
Newly created role for an experienced office administrator in Coventry.
Reporting to and in support of the Business Manager(s), as Management & Purchasing Assistant you will service the administration needs of the management team and purchasing needs of the business.
The role will suite candidates with previous office administrative support experience as a Secretary, Office Manager, PA etc. In addition, any previous purchasing experience is also beneficial but by no means essential.
- Provide secretarial services, including creating presentations, to Business Managers
- Minute management meetings and keep records of actions
- Prepare all correspondence in support of UK Business Managers including travel and expenses
- Book and prepare meeting rooms for management/pension meetings
- Purchasing co-ordination including setting up purchase orders etc
- Support IT and expense system set up for new starters
- General HR tracker maintenance (Overtime/Holidays etc)
- Create requests for new vendors in E-Request tool and see through to completion
- Mobile telephone administration for site
- Maintain and replenish Stationery supplies
- Other administrative tasks as required by Management.
- Strong administrative experience
- Self-motivated, organised and multi-task orientated
- Excellent writing skills including process documentation
- Effective communication skills at all business levels including liaison with senior management
- Promotes and maintains strong customer relationships
- Any previous small scale purchasing experience is beneficial but not essential
- Experience with SAP systems is advantageous but not essential
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous administrative support experience as a Secretary, Office Manager, PA etc
- Ability to cover another office location in Leamington / Warwick if required.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/17546