General Ledger Administrator
We are currently working in partnership with a market leading FTSE business operating within a fast paced dynamic market. Due to significant growth they are looking to recruit a General Ledger Administrator, to play an active role in maintaining a highly efficient and responsive section of the accounts function.
As part of a team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Provide core General Ledger Administrator duties including accurate and efficient transactional processing and ledger maintenance
- Ensuring works are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensure and review adequate financial controls are in place and adhered to
- Liaise and build good relations with customers, both internal and external
- Working within a culture of continuous improvement, identifying and implementing process improvements to drive effectiveness - creating reports, providing information to management, identify problems within systems and processes and working to actively manage and resolve them
- The ideal General Ledger Administrator will have experience within a similar role ideally within a shared service centre environment
- Ability to produce work of a high standard whilst under pressure to meet deadlines
- Computer literate; Microsoft Excel (pivot tables & lookups), Word, Outlook, Microsoft Dynamics A and Open Accounts
- Oral communication - speaks clearly, fluently and in a compelling manner to both individuals and groups
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills, being able to analyse issues and break them down into their component parts
How to Apply
If you would like to apply, please click on the button below, attaching your CV, detailing your current remuneration package along with job reference 370776.