Working alongside the Programme Manager, the Delivery Consultant will be responsible for managing a range of recruitment activities including but not limited to:
· Working with the Programme Manager to understand the client needs.
· Meeting targets for recruiting from direct sources versus third party suppliers.
· Supporting a vacancy planning meeting with the hiring manager, where applicable, for each new requirement to cover role requirements, timescales, sourcing strategy, interview schedules, assessment and selection needs, expectations and benchmark data.
· Identifying candidates from a range of appropriate sources including direct sourcing methods, shared service resourcing teams and third party suppliers where necessary.
· Pro-actively help develop networks of appropriately skilled resource to support sourcing activity and in line with the strategy set by the Programme Manager.
· Ensuring the most adequate channel to market is used for each requisition and that that the KPIs and SLA metrics (quality, time to hire, cost, customer and candidate satisfaction) are met.
· CV sourcing, screening, selecting and shortlisting candidates for interviewing, where appropriate.
· Management of the VMS or other database function, to ensure data integrity for reporting purposes.
· Preparing candidates and relevant supplier for the interview process in terms of role information and interview logistics.
· Ensuring adequate and appropriate candidate feedback is provided for each candidate throughout the selection process.
· Maintaining appropriate contact with successful candidates during any notice period being served and prior to start date.
· Monitor, track and report back on recruitment activity within the agreed timescales.
· Maintain regular contact with contractor base to ensure problems/issues resolved or escalated and time sheets received on time.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
· Knowledge of the staffing sector with experience working in a recruitment role.
· Basic knowledge of contract/ permanent recruitment processes and employment law.
· Experience of working within the MSP sector.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Direct hiring experience.
· Experience of creating and maintaining relationships and ability to work with clients and colleagues at all levels.
· Knowledge of recruitment systems and processes.
· Proven track record of leading remote, on-site complex recruitment businesses, delivering core as well as innovative offerings to clients.
· Numerate and detail-conscious.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· High level of self-motivation - able to respond well to pressure, tight deadlines and flexible hours in order to achieve agreed objectives
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your CV!