Strategic Sourcing Consultant
· Utilize advanced search techniques to identify candidates on databases, through networking/recommendations or via the Internet within agreed SLA timescales.
· Market mapping by researching the market, competitor mapping, geography mapping
· Creation and management of "talent pools" for frequently hired roles.
· Directly contacting candidates to qualify interest in opportunity and encourage to apply.
· Post roles on client career site, external sites and other media, checking wording/formatting is appropriate meets brand and format guidelines.
· Manage any advertising responses and give feedback to unsuccessful candidates.
· Conduct initial base level screen against pre-agreed criteria. If required, instigate additional sourcing activity to strengthen candidate pipeline.
· Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
· Experience of Direct Sourcing.
· Expertise in candidate sourcing, including internet and off line database searches.
· Networking skills / Social Networking knowledge.
· Previous experience in a permanent recruitment team (in-house/agency).
· Business standard English.
· RPO Experience.
· Be flexible and keen to learn.
· Have a creative approach.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.