Registered Manager - Care and Support
Regional Manager Ref: 01030
Based in England, 37 hours per week
Salary £35,967 pa
Services are mainly in the Gloucester area, but this role would also suite someone living in Bristol. There is an option for some home working
Reach are looking for an experienced Manager with the relevant skills to lead their English based teams operationally. These include Gloucester, Stroud, Trowbridge, Swindon & Salisbury. All schemes are Support Living, and travel throughout the region is required.
Who are we?
reach strives to make a real difference to people`s lives by putting people first and shaping our service to each and every individual. We have loads of experience supporting people with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs, as well as providing care and support for older people.
What will you do?
- Lead, shape, line manage and develop the operational team in a specified geographical area.
- Become the Registered Manager for all services with the CQC
- Strategically own the development of services in a given geographical area, including designing staffing structures that work for people, deliver outcomes, ensure services are affordable and that they meet local need.
- Act as primary link with commissioner/s and other stakeholders, including designing service development, contract negotiations, writing project proposals, delivering projects and relationship management.
- Responsible for building and managing the operational budget for a geographical area ensuring funding is individualised and services are delivered within the overall and individual budget.
- Designing and delivering person centred services.
Who are we looking for? (For more detail see Role Profile):
- Experience of leading and managing services for people with learning disabilities, people with other support needs or older people.
- Managing and developing staff, services and service systems.
- Working with people who use services, commissioners, families, care management teams and
- External bodies.
- Budget planning and management.
- Must be happy to travel extensively across the region.
What`s in it for you?
This is a new role introduced to support the Senior Operations Manager to deliver their strategic aims through your operational management in the region. So this is truly is an exciting opportunity for you to develop your leadership qualities.
For this role you will require an Enhanced DBS check, which we pay for.
Apply today! If this sounds like the challenge you are looking for then click 'Apply'. Download our Application Form from our vacancy page, following the submission guidelines
For a confidential conversation about the role contact Emma Butler on
Closing date for applications: Midday, 18 October 2017
Interviews to be held on 27 October