Customer Service in Athens, Greece
One of our clients, an expert in customer service, is looking for candidates to work in customer service positions full-time in Athens, Greece. You will be working for a well-know international company. If you're a Native English speaker and wish to acquire first-hand experience in international environment, then this offer is for you.
You will be working for the UK market serving customers and prospective customers by handling inquiries and complaints for the entire range of the client. As a UK Representative you ensure that customer concerns and queries are dealt with adequately; manage our services to customers and transfer product knowledge.
What's in it for you?
• Flight ticket
• Taxi (from the airport to the hotel)
• 2 weeks accommodation provided
• Competitive international salary
• Production bonus
• Bonus for the night shifts
• Support to rent their flat
• 1 month training
• Greek lessons
• The opportunity to work in a growing international company in a young, ambitious, professional and dynamic environment!
Who are we looking for?
- NATIVE ENGLISH
- Graduates of High School, College, University
- Good Knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team spirit
- Passionate about customer services