Office Adminstrator with Creative Flair
Office Administrator with Creative Flair
- Are you a competent office administrator with a flair for design?
- Do you love the prospect of formatting tender documentation, bringing new and creative ideas whilst working to a professional corporate image?
- Do you thrive on perfection, success and being the best , and wish to be part of culture that mirrors this?
If so, I am looking to recruit a professional on behalf of our international corporate client based in fantastic offices in Birmingham City Centre.
For this unique position I am looking for an exceptional candidate who will split their time between general administration to support the office manager, and to take on the responsibility of creating professional tender and pitch documentation/presentations on behalf of the Birmingham team.
Just some of the key responsibilities will consist of:
- Diary Management for a team of professionals
- Organising team conference calls and meetings - Both onsite and remote calls, being a key point of contact either remotely or face to face perspective.
- General administrative duties to support consultants and partners
- Produce company/bid/client brochure documentation to an immaculate standard
- Designing invitations for corporate events
- Editing photos and graphics for the website
- Liaising with external printers and overseeing production process
This position requires a candidate who has a confident nature, one that can liaise and communicate with senior professionals at ease. Due to the nature of the business, excellent attention to detail and the desire to complete work to the highest standard at all times is an essential prerequisite. An individual who has proven experience producing quality work that will stand out of the crowd. The ability to work to specific corporate guidelines, coupled with the ability to make suggestions and create unique ideas to enhance corporate documentation.
It is essential that you have experience working in a fast paced corporate environment. Should you be a recent graduate then you will have work experience in a similar environment.
In return for your passion and dedication,you shall be rewarded financially with a competitive salary and a great benefit package, and will be part of a fantastic bonus structure. In addition to this you will become a significant part of a driven, ambitious and very successful organisation that pride themselves on being the best!
If this sounds like the next challenge you are looking to embrace then I look forward to hearing from you.
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales