Project Engineer - Apex MA
- Project Engineer for Body Engineering (Lids Mechs) for forward model programmes
- Proven Project management capability demonstrated by recent delivery on time & budget.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels PC Literacy
- Microsoft Project, Power Point, Excel, Word etc
- Engineering knowledge of BIW, function, performance, production & manufacturing requirements. CAD Literacy
- ability to manipulate and interrogate CAD data and use associated visualisation tools. Ability to generate CAD data in Catia v5 would be an advantage.
- Significant experience in use of engineering tools FMEA, Six Sigma, problem resolution etc.
- Any person supplied should have a valid UK driving licence and meet the medical requirements of J&LR facilities
- Working knowledge of project delivery processes GPDS / FPDS / PCS / PRINCE2 or similar
- Working knowledge of chang management processes 'Ideally within the automotive sector or adjacent industries, e.g rail, aerospace, defence, energy etc
- Ideally degree educated