Maintenance Manager - Days
Working for a leading food manufacturing business based in Coventry you will manage their existing team of multi-skilled maintenance engineers working on day shift pattern.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business who are making significant investment in the site.
Managing a team of multi-skilled engineers you will be hands-on in your approach and be prepared to get involved in day to day PPM and repairs. You will schedule all work and maintain the sites strict health & safety policies.
- Carry out work assignments to maximise effectiveness of the shift at all times by ensuring efficient completion of tasks.
- Demonstrate a team approach with regard to maintenance and hygiene of equipment and support (teams of) operators.
- Compliance with Company policies, procedures and regulations (e.g. attendance, quality, safety, GMP's, etc.) and ensure these are followed to maintain the required standards (e.g. Food Safety, PPE etc.).
- Follow all work instructions, procedures and job descriptions at all times
- Ensure remedial works to equipment raised by work order or PM's are completed.
- Basic Health & Safety
- PLC experience, fault find level
- Basic Food Hygiene
- Timed Served Electrician
- Basic mechanical knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Workflow planning
- Able to work logically and systematically to resolve issues
- Production/Manufacturing background
- Identify and analyse problems before crises and determine appropriate action and follow-up
To apply please attach your CV. Due to high levels of applicants if you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.