Project Analyst (FTC)
Project Analyst (FTC)
Birmingham, West Midlands
£30,000 pro rata Plus 26 Days’ Holiday, Option To Buy Up To Five Days’ Extra Annual Leave, Flexible Working, Civil Service Pension, Childcare Voucher Scheme (subject to statutory tax rules), Additional Benefits Package
Great Britain’s gambling industry is in a constant state of change, fuelled by shifting consumer behaviour and the rapid growth of technology. It’s high profile politically too, and the legislation controlling gambling is constantly under scrutiny. Within this uniquely challenging and evolving environment, The Gambling Commission’s role is to ensure that gambling is crime free, fair and open - and that children and vulnerable people are protected. Now they need you to play a key role in their future, driving the change needed to ensure that the Gambling Commission can meet the growing complexity of the market and their developing regulatory remit.
The Gambling Commission are now looking for a Project Analyst to join them on a fixed-term contract until the end of June 2018 to work on an important project that focuses on the National Lottery.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a project support professional to take on an important role and develop their career with a leading regulatory body.
As a Project Analyst, you’ll facilitate the smooth running of the National Lottery 4th Licence Competition project.
Ensuring that best practice is adhered to, you will:
- Track the status of project deliverables and milestones
- Assist with the development of project and programme plans
- Liaise with the wider team to deliver quality and assurance activities
- Work with the Project Director and stakeholders to help manage and mitigate risk
- Help to maintain a range of project documentation
- Assist with the reporting of key management information
To be considered, you will need experience of the following:
- Project management methodologies and delivery methods, such as PRINCE2
- Providing support to a variety of key stakeholders on a large project
- Risk, issue and dependency management across a complex programme
- Working with project teams and key personnel to provide support, communicate key messages and obtain information
- Delivering MI reporting for various senior stakeholders
- Using SharePoint
Organised and meticulous, as a Project Analyst, you’ll have excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships at senior levels. Superb decision-making abilities and a collaborative approach to problem-solving are also key.
Experience of creating and editing SharePoint sites would be beneficial to your application.
Please note, the closing date for applications is the 12th October 2017. This is a fixed-term contract, lasting until the end of June 2018.
To apply for the role of Project Analyst (Contract), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Project Analyst, Contract, Junior Project Manager, Junior Programme Manager, Project Co-ordinator, Programme Co-ordinator, Project Delivery Co-ordinator, Project Management.