UK Sales Manager - Field based
Our client has over 50 years experience in manufacturing high efficiency boilers for industrial and commercial use.
As part of their expansion plans, they are now looking to recruit a proven UK Sales Manager ideally with a background working for another boiler manufacturer or a proven sales engineer/manager from outside of the industry.
• Increase and develop commercial/industrial boiler sales, additional services and options.
• To gain a larger market share and increase turnover and profit in line with the company targets.
As the Sales Manager, reporting directly to the General Manager and working closely with the main manufacturing facility, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving order intake and sales output.
Being home based, you will be fully in control of quotations and reviewing detailed engineering specifications for a diverse product range, supporting customer proposals. You will ensure that the business continues to grow by way of developing new clients, whilst maintaining its existing customer base.
Key to the businesses growth will be your ability to grow the sales from its current level.
Ideally you will be from an industrial background being able to show a demonstrable track record of success in developing sales in the boiler market place or similar. Candidates that are from a heating/steam background that again can show success in a similar field and driving sales forward will also be considered.
In addition to the above;
• Find and develop new Commercial/Industrial boiler markets.
• Develop strategies to include additional services and energy saving options.
• Develop and maintain, strong customer relationships.
• Research and analyse current market, sales trends, customers’ needs and feedback to formulate new sales strategies. Then effectively communicate these to all relevant stakeholders.
• Constantly update your product knowledge through self-study and company product training.