Technical Analyst - Apex MA
- Transport Fleet & Vehicle key controller A ""Front Desk"" role covering fleet & support process coordination in the PD workshop organisation.
- This provides a ""customer counter service"" for the control & issue of Gaydon site transport fleet, fleet booking approvals, Engineering fleet vehicle key issue & management, coordination of the parking concierge team, trade plate loan & control, durability trailer service management, B118 loading bay & car wash control, some support of departmental records management & maintenance.
- Able to "face off" under pressure, directly to internal customers demanding information & many varied services.
- IT literacy & able to: - manage e-mails - input & manipulate data in EXCEL/google spreadsheets - adapt to bespoke applications that use usual protocols
- UK Driving licence for categories BE and C1
- Some knowledge of vehicles, vehicle workshops & their control and work management systems.
- Vehicle Fleet control experience.
- Technical administration & record management.
- Use of Microsoft and google applications.
- C&G L3 (or equivalent) in vehicle maintenance discipline or similar.