HGV 1 Fuels & Petroleum's Tanker Driver
Must have PDP (if you don't have Petroleum Driver Passport please do not apply)
HGV 1 Fuels Tanker driver. Using ADR class 3 to distribute fuels to industrial / commercial sites and forecourts
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude.
- Be available for some unsociable working hours
- Day time and night time shifts available
Required skills and experiences
- You will be minimum 25 years old
- Minimum 2 years HGV 1 licence
- Valid ADR certificate Class 3 with more than 6 months valid PDP / ADR certification.
- You will have no greater than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence
- You will benefit with 'retail' and 'industrial' deliveries experience although not essential
- You will benefit with DCD (Driver Controlled Deliveries) experience although not essential
- You will need to be available for interview / drive assessment on a weekday
Full time employment
Mainly Monday to Friday
Some flexibility may be required to cover weekends
From £15.52 per hour to £18.61 per hour
Kingsbury B78 2EF
Operating for over many decades, boasts a road tanker fleet of nearly 600 tractor units (Fuels and Chemicals), specialist tanker semi-trailers and supported by multiple operating locations across the UK. Provides both fully managed logistics solutions and single 'spot' product movements to deliver a wide range of hazardous chemicals and other highly sensitive products
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers. You can find more information about our business at ************** and **************
How to apply Please apply now via the job site, email cv and covering letter
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959237238