Relationship Support Officer, Birmingham
Relationship Support Officer, Business Banking, Birmingham - 9LV6
Some careers prize diversity more than others.
If you're looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join HSBC and discover how diversity drives our success. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Through Business Banking (BB) our global network offers comprehensive support and services to businesses in the SME market. From expanding overseas to managing the cash and trade flows of an established enterprise, the Business Banking team of Relationship Managers and Product Specialists provides a range of end-to end solutions designed to help small and large businesses reach their potential.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role Relationship Support Officer - Business Banking.
In this role you will:
- Assist Relationship Managers in delivering a relationship management service which provides value-added services guidance to customers, prospects and professionals
- Deliver a superior customer experience to both domestic and international customers
- Ensure processes and procedures are completed accurately is in accordance with Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Processing credit applications
- Maintain awareness of operational risk within assigned portfolio and minimise the likelihood of it occurring including its identification, assessment, mitigation and control, loss identification and reporting
- Identify opportunities to improve customer service
Please note that this role will be referred to internally as BB Servicing Support - Relationship Managed.
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- A track record of gaining an understanding of customers' needs and delivering excellent customer service
- Achieved targets and met expectations whilst supporting and encouraging others to do the same
- Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
- Experience of making timely and rational decisions, based on relevant information and experience
For further details and application information please click 'Apply' or visit our careers site, searching under reference 00009LV6.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76670783