Your new company
An amazingly renowned organisation based in Warwickshire
Your new role
Your new role will involve Processing a high volume of product orders and processing invoices for all sales transactions
You will be Checking prices and contracts are up to date along with reporting monthly sales results to the sales team.
Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team's objectives and communicating with customers
You will be required to process staff time sheets along with dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
What you'll need to succeed
- High organisational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Strong communication skills.
- Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems.
- An administrative or sales background.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Strong Attention to detail
What you'll get in return
On site parking
Opportunity to be involved in company activities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.