Planner/Coordinator - Planned Maintenance K&B
Planner/Coordinator - Planned Maintenance (Kitchens & Bathrooms)
£16,000 - £19,500
My client is a leading name in planned/reactive maintenance, voids and new build affordable housing, working in partnership with many of the country's housing associations and social landlords. They have developed a strong reputation for delivery and value and maintaining a professional approach at all times.
They urgently have a requirement for experienced Planner's/Coordinators with Planned Maintenance experience to work in their Derby Office. You will work as part of a team in a busy helpdesk environment, where excellent customer service has to be delivered on every call, ensuring that all jobs are completed within agreed timescales and all appointments are kept and meeting KPI targets.
- Experience of planning, allocating and scheduling maintenance work for operatives, either for a maintenance contractor or FM company, delivering domestic or commercial repairs.
- Experience dealing with Voids!!
- Excellent communication skills are essential as you are the first point of contact for the company, liaising directly with tenants taking calls from tenants wishing to report a repair.
- You must be IT literate as you will be using a bespoke computer system to add calls/repairs to the system and then to allocate to the relevant trades person to complete the works.
- You will be expected to monitor each job to ensure that the complaint/repair is resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible, meeting KPI targets through out the process.
If you have experience of working in a similar position, please apply now!
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.