Forde Automotive are looking for an experienced Transport Administrator on behalf of our client for their Sutton Coldfield site. You will be required to support the Transport Team in a very fast paced and pressurised environment by providing accurate and timely administrative support, ensuring records and administration is kept in line with Standard Operating Practices. Reporting to the Transport Manager you will maintain customer service excellence at all times.
- Assist with general administration duties within the transport department to ensure the collections and deliveries of vehicle are within customer specified SLA’s
- Co-ordinating collections with transport companies
- Collate and send daily reports to sub-contractors
- Liaise with field inspectors, giving them up to date information and guidance where necessary
- Deal with customer queries in polite and efficient manner
- Ensuring all customer contact details and diary notes are updated correctly
- Liaising with appraisal management team to help resolve customer queries
- Chasing delivery times and contacting end destinations to ensure jobs are completed within SLA’s
- Working closely with customer service department to ensure collections run to schedule
- General administration support
- Assist with general administration duties within the department to ensure the collects and deliveries of vehicles are within customer specified SLA’s
- Some travel will be required to meetings, conferences and training.
- Strong customer service skills and telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Organised with the ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Excellent administration skills
- Flexible and able to adapt to change quickly
- Able follow instructions and work using your own initiative
- Good geographical knowledge
Apply for this role online today.
Forde Automotive is part of the Forde Recruitment Group. This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Forde Recruitment Ltd who in this instance is operating as an Employment Business. Unfortunately, due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion and continue to search on our website for future vacancies.