Senior Systems Accountant
Adjacency are currently working with a global employer who are recruiting a Senior Systems Accountant to join the team in their Solihull Office. With EBITDA of circa €4 billion and circa 60,000 employees worldwide this is an organisation who can offer a wealth of opportunity. This role comes with a salary of up to £55,000 plus 15% bonus, 10% pension and other generous benefits.
The objective of this role is to engage with Senior Finance and Business Leaders in order to develop world class reporting. During 2019 you will be heavily involved in a move to the latest SAP platform, HANA which will keep you at the forefront of SAP technology. Simply having great systems skills which will include managing the financial reporting system architecture using tools such as SAP ERP, SAP BPC and SAP BO is not enough for this role. The role requires the communication skills and flair of a commercial and accomplished business partner.
In return for an excellent financial package, structured career development and a wealth of opportunity our client is looking for;
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with a strong financial background including a role as a systems or MI accountant or enough relevant systems / MI experience and achievements to demonstrate this is a move you can make.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel including complex modelling.
- A track record of process improvement and automation using systems to improve efficiency and the integrity of information. An interest in the futre of robotics and AI will be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills, capable of identifying and solving complex problems proactively.
- Highly organised with a flexible pragmatic approach as required in order to achieve results and deliverables.
- Ideally experience of BW or BPC, if not experienced in Business Warehouse or Business Planning and Consolidation then you must have experience of using similar systems.