Admin Clerk - Nights
Admin Clerk - Nights
For this role YOU will ideally be based within a 30 minute commute of Coleshill
SALARY AND BENEFITS: £ 11.02 p/h 26 Days Holiday pro rata per annum + Bank Holidays
Rapier Employment are currently seeking an Admin Clerk for our client based in Coleshill.
The successful candidate will:
- Have the ability to communicate (including face-to-face) in a fast moving transport environment with a range of different people
- Have strong organisation and administration skills to include filing and document retrieval
- Have the ability to use electronic POD and data action with customer and supplier
- Have good numeracy and literacy skills with the ability to interpret documents
- Have a flexible approach to working
- Be able to work overtime as and when required
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION:
- 40 Hours per week
- You will receive full training
- You will receive 26 paid holidays per full year worked, plus bank holidays
- Pre-Employment checks, CRB Check required (Criminal Record Bureau) Drug and Alcohol Check
IDEALLY YOU WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- Strong communication skills both by telephone and personal contact
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- Experience of working in a supply chain environment (this is desirable)
- Previous team work experience
- Relevant experience in a similar role essential
WHY RAPIER? BECAUSE WE DELIVER!
ABOUT RAPIER EMPLOYMENT:
Rapier offers over 28 years of excellence in providing dedicated workers to leading third party clients. We are committed to sourcing, supplying and placing both temporary and permanent workers into a full range of commercial, production and logistics positions.
We are recruiters for many leading logistics firms in the UK. We are constantly on the look-out for drivers, warehouse and office based staff to fill both temporary and permanent positions.
As an equal opportunities employer, we place great importance on treating all employees fairly. As part of a generous employee package we offer many training and development opportunities, excellent rates of pay (including pension and holiday pay) and a benefits package that includes medical plan, life and disability cover.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Rapier Employment, who are a recruitment business.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER: