BPSS Cleared Project Manager
BPSS Cleared Project Manager - Derby - initial 3 months
BPSS Cleared Project Manager required to join a multinational information technology company based in Derby on an initial 3 month contract.
The role will see you managing one or more projects from initiation to completion, handover and closure.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to complex business issues, and is regarded as a subject matter expert.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods.
- Works on complex problems/projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Exercises significant independent judgement within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
- Leads and provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies.
- Frequently represents the organisation to external customers/clients.
Suitable candidates must ideally be willing and eligible to undergo BPSS clearance checks.
If this role is of interest to you please submit your CV in the first instance.