Project Engineer - Incident, Risk and Issue Management
- Support the delivery of projects and their and their interdepencencies in support of business strategies
- Management of the programme incident (defect and non-defective) and risk/issue management systems and processes
- Leading the on-going development of the management processes, benchmarking of processes and systems, management of reporting against programme KPIs
- Coordination of off-shore support teams where necessary
- Supporting the delivery of specific projects to time, cost and quality, though the identification and management of as many risks as possible
- Controlling all activities in order to ensure the projects are successfully completed
- University degree or relevant equivalent experience
- Previous experience of working in the Project Support / Project Coordination role
- Demonstrable experience of process improvement and working in a project support role
- Good understanding of project management principles
- Proficient communication and organisational skills
- Experience of working in a manufacturing or automotive environment
- Experience of metric and reporting delivery to support programme delivery
- Personally focused international career development opportunities.
- Direct experience working on projects for some of the world's largest automotive and industry leaders.
- Access to further training and learning opportunities.
- Highly competitive remuneration based on experience.
- A position within a multicultural team.